Maps of Fiji. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Fiji. All cities of Fiji on the maps.
Maps of Fiji:
- Detailed physical map of Fiji with roads and cities.
- Fiji Islands map. Map of Fiji Islands.
- Full political map of Fiji. Fiji full political map.
- Large detailed Fiji Islands map. Fiji Islands large detailed map.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Fiji with roads, cities and airports.
- Large detailed political and relief map of Fiji. Fiji large detailed political and relief map.
- Large detailed tourist map of Viti Levu Fiji. Viti Levu Fiji large detailed tourist map.
- Map of Fiji. Fiji map.
Fiji – short description:
The Fiji overflow with thousands of streams and rivers some of which are navigable, as well as hundreds of islands all of volcanic origin and boast beautiful coral reefs.
The Fijians mostly live on the two main islands of Vanua Levu and Viti Levu where the capital Suva is situated and the principal languages are Fijian and Hindustani as well as English, which is also taught at school. The people are extremely friendly and are divided into two indigenous groups the Fijians and the Indo-Fijians.
Fiji offers spectaclar views and hiking sites, notably up Mount Batilamu on Viti Levu. The beaches are also magnificent pristine sites offering calm inlets and great waves for surfing fans.
Sites of cultural interest are the Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple in Nadi, which is the larges Hindu temple in the southern hemisphere. The Naihehe Sacred Caves located deep in the Sigatoka Valley were once a pagan fortress.
The climate is tropical with dry weather from March to November and rainfall from December to April. November to April can also bring cyclones, the highest risk being from January to February.