Maps of Afghanistan. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Afghanistan. All cities of Afghanistan on the maps.
Maps of Afghanistan:
- Administrative map of Afghanistan. Afghanistan administrative map.
- Detailed administrative and road map of Afghanistan. Afghanistan detailed administrative and road map.
- Detailed relief and administrative map of Afghanistan. Afghanistan detailed relief and administrative map.
- Detailed relief map of Afghanistan. Afghanistan detailed relief map.
- Political map of Afghanistan. Afghanistan political map.
- Province map of Afghanistan. Afghanistan province map.
Afghanistan – short description:
Unfortunately the turn of the 21st century plunged the country into war and terrorism, which resulted in the fall of tourism, notably its capital, Kabul one of the oldest and highest capitals in Central Asia situated at 1800 m above the sea.
Kabul is one of the most popular sites among other Afghan cities of tourist interest such as, Heart, Bamiyan, Balkh, Kandahar, Ghazni and Lashkargah. These major cities offer historical sites with relics of Buddhist and Islamic religions as well as the passage of trade, which as marked the country for centuries.
Accommodation ranges from luxury to cheaper hotels within Kabul, although elsewhere in the country it will probably be harder to find the same amenities.
Traveling around Afghanistan is in fact quite simple and cheap, as there is a fleet of minibuses or shared cars that have specific departure stops linking most of the larger cities in the country.
The best period to visit Afghanistan would be from April to June or September to October for the spring and autumn seasons offer amazingly beautiful scenery complemented with succulent local fruit.