Maps of Alabama state. Detailed road, adminsitartive, physical, topographical and other maps of Alabama state.
Maps of Alabama state:
- Administrative map of Alabama. Alabama administrative map.
- Detailed map of Alabama state. Alabama state detailed map.
- Detailed administrative map of Alabama state. Alabama state detailed administrative map.
- Detailed old administrative map of Alabama state – 1915.
- Detailed road map of Alabama state with relief and cities.
- Detailed administrative map of Alabama state with roads and cities.
- Large administrative map of Alabama state with roads and cities.
- Large detailed map of Alabama state. Alabama state large detailed map.
- Large detailed road map of Alabama with cities.
- Large detailed road map of Alabama with all cities.
The state of Alabama – short description:
Montgomery was the first capital of the confederacy as well as the first white house; it is also a haven for country music fans, with the Hank Williams Memorial in Oakwood. Mobile is the major seaport, where one can stroll through military history at the USS Alabama Battleship Park, while visiting submarines, aircrafts and battleships. The Huntsville US Space and Rocket Center is a perfect site for a space exploration, with a museum exhibiting rockets and space hardware.
Birmingham is the largest city in Alabama at the foot of the Appalachian Mountains, boasting the large Alabama Adventure theme park as well as the McWane Science Center and Museum of Art. Birmingham is also one of the sites along the history trail of the Civil Rights Movement, led by Martin Luther King Jr., along with other towns including Montgomery, Selma and Tuskegee.
Other events and activities include the Mardi Gras, started in Mobile in 1703 and the Robert Trent Gulf Course also in Mobile.
Summers in Alabama are hot and humid, while winters are mild near the coast and cooler in the mountain areas.