Maps of Armenia. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Armenia. All cities of Armenia on the maps.
Maps of Armenia:
- Detailed administrative map of Armenia. Armenia detailed administrative map.
- Detailed road and administrative map of Armenia. Armenia detailed road and administrative map.
- Detailed topographical map of Armenia. Armenia detailed topographical map.
- Large detailed road and administrative map of Armenia. Armenia large detailed road and administrative map.
- Physical map of Armenia. Armenia physical map.
- Political map of Armenia. Armenia political map.
Armenia – short description:
Yerevan is the capital of Armenia and by far the largest city in the country boasting many cultural sites, with museums, religious centers and monasteries. The region of Lake Sevan is also encircled by churches, monasteries and ancient monuments, offering stretches of beaches with activities such as windsurfing and fishing to name a few. In this area there are many restaurants dotting the shoreline proposing fresh fish on the menu.
The mountainous region to the north of Armenia is scattered with magnificent isolated monasteries and churches, many of which are situated in the Debed River Canyon. This area of Armenia offers particularly breathtaking scenery with many Christian monuments and caves to explore as well as examples of petroglyph etchings on Ughtasar Mountain.
The climate during summer is almost tropical, while the winters are generally warmer than in most regions north of the Caucasus. However there are occasional cold spells especially in the mountains and the enclosed valleys.