Maps of Bahamas. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Bahamas. All cities of Bahamas on the maps.
Maps of Bahamas:
- Full political map of Bahamas. Bahamas full political map.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Bahamas. Bahamas large political and administrative map.
- Large detailed political and road map of Bahamas. Bahamas large detailed political and road map.
- Large detailed political and relief map of Bahamas. Bahamas large detailed political and relief map.
- Large detailed political and relief map of Central America and the Caribbean.
- Large detailed tourist map of Long Island in Bahamas. Long Island of Bahamas large detailed tourist map.
Bahamas – short description:
The landscape on the Bahamas offers a variety of exotic flowers, pine forestland as well as barren savannas, marshlands, barren shorelines and stretches of pristine, white sandy beaches. Under the turquoise waters one may also find shipwrecks as well as coral and teeming fish. Most of the beaches outside Nassau, the Bahamas’ capital, offer the tranquility of empty unspoiled sandy stretches in tropical settings with the occasional chirping of the exotic bird life.
The islands’ main activities are swimming, scuba-diving, sailing, fishing and golf at the Cable Beach Golf Course, one of the five world-class courses on the Grand Bahama Island. The Blue Lagoon Island is a paradise of tropical beauty and wildlife sanctuary, where one may swim with dolphins and catch a glimpse of sea lines all in waist-high pools.
The temperature in the Bahamas varies slightly throughout the year, offering a constant refreshing climate. The coolest season is from September to May (21°-24°C) while the rest of the year it is slightly warmer with temperatures varying from 27° to 29°C.