Maps of Bangladesh. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Bangladesh. All cities of Bangladesh on the maps.
Maps of Bangladesh:
- Administrative map of Bangladesh. Bangladesh administrative map.
- Full administrative map of Bangladesh. Bangladesh full administrative map.
- Large detailed administrative map of Bangladesh. Bangladesh large detailed administrative map.
- Physical map of Bangladesh. Bangladesh physical map.
- Road and political map of Bangladesh. Bangladesh road and political map.
- Large detailed road map of Bangladesh with all cities, roads and airports.
- Small administrative map of Bangladesh. Bangladesh small administrative map.
Bangladesh – short description:
The idea most people have of Bangladesh is that of a poverty-stricken country, but this fascinating country offers breathtaking countryside views and a friendly and welcoming population.
Most of the landscape is flat and very fertile therefore prone to flooding during the rainy season. Two great river systems, the Ganges and the Brahmaputra as well as countless estuaries form this immense alluvial plain. The landscape in the northeast of the country rises from the plains to form hills dotted with rich forest land.
Dhaka is a capital rich in history and offers many historical sites to visit, such as the Lalbagh Fort dating back to the 17th century, the Ahsan mnzil Palace and Museum, as well as numerous mosques throughout the city.
The country boasts numerous archaeological sites namely Sherpur, Paharpur and Mahasthanagarh, which are located in the northwest of the country. Southeast of Dhaka lies the historical town of Sonargaon and Bagerhat where there are many examples of mosques and other historical buildings.
For nature lovers Maheskali Island and Tamabil are a must, here one can admire the temples and shrines amidst splendid hillside scenery and spectacular waterfalls.