Maps of Belarus. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Belarus. All cities of Belarus on the maps.
Maps of Belarus:
- Relief map of Belarus. Belarus relief map.
- Administrative map of Belarus. Belarus administrative map.
- Map of Belarus and border countries. Belarus and border countries map.
- Road map of Belarus with cities and airports. Belarus road map with cities and airports.
- Administrative and international corridors map of Belarus. Map of Belarus.
- Full administrative and political map of Belarus. Belarus full administrative and political map.
- Detailed administrative map of Belarus. Belarus detailed administrative map.
- Detailed physical and road map of Belarus with all cities and airports.
- Large relief map of Belarus. Belarus large relief map.
- Large road map of Belarus with cities.
- Large location map of Belarus in Europe. Where is located Belarus on the map?
- Large administrative map of Belarus in russian.
- Large political and administrative map of Belorussia with roads and major cities – 1991.
- Large detailed rivers map of Belarus. Belarus large detailed rivers map.
- Large detailed road map of Belarus with all cities and airports.
- Large detailed road map of Belarus with all cities and airports in Russian.
- Large detailed physical and road map of Belarus with all cities and airports.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Belarus with roads and cities.
- Large detailed administrative and road map of Belarus with all cities and airports.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Belarus with roads, cities and airports.
Maps of Minsk city:
Belarus – short description:
Minsk is the capital of Belarus where little remains of its historical past only a few 17th century buildings still stand, while the modern Minsk is developing along the banks of the River Svisloch. The Troitskoye Predmestye is a must for it still offers examples of the past, with baroque architecture such as the Cathedral of the Holy Spirit (1642), Mryinsky Cathedral and the Cathedral of St Peter and Paul (1613).
Minsk Lake, at about 10 km from Raubichi is an idyllic setting, sprinkled with small islands and bordered with thick pine forests. Amongst the rich forestland Russian Orthodox churches predominate the landscape throughout the country as well as other interesting architectural sites.
Zhirovitsa is renowned for its magnificent 15th century Monastery of the Assumption, while in the tiny town of Mir the Mir Castle rises imposingly, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Nesvizh, the former residence of the Radzvill family is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful sites in Belarius, surrounded by an enormous park dotted with many lakes, lush gardens with an imposing 16th century Catholic church nearby by the Italian architect Bernardoni.