Maps of Belize. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Belize. All cities of Belize on the maps.
Maps of Belize:
- Climate map of Belize. Belize climate map.
- Detailed physical map of Belize. Belize detailed physical map.
- Detailed travel map of Belize. Belize detailed travel map.
- Large detailed administrative and relief map of Belize. Belize large detailed administrative and relief map.
- Large detailed administrative and road map of Belize. Belize large detailed administrative and road map.
- Large detailed map of Belize. Belize large detailed map.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Belize. Belize large detailed political and administrative map.
- Large detailed road and physical map of Belize. Belize large detailed road and physical map.
- Large detailed road map of Belize. Belize large detailed road map.
- Large detailed tourist map of Belize. Belize large detailed tourist map.
- Large full administrative and road map of Belize. Belize large full administrative and road map.
- Physical map of Belize. Belize physical map.
Maps of Belize city:
Belize – short description:
More than forty percent of Belize’s land is protected area offering uncountable hiking trails, rivers, waterfalls and lush vegetation. Under the pristine forest canopy you can follow the tracks of jaguars, iguanas amongst some of the animals that populate the jungle, while admiring the beauty of the exotic flora. Expeditions can also be made on the rivers of Macal, Moho, Moho to name a few, or one may stop to explore the caves, which are part of the largest cave system in all Central America rendering Belize geologically a unique site.
Belize is also renowned for its rich archaeological heritage, as it was the center of the Mayan civilization during the classic period, with the majestic temples of Altun Ha, Cahal Pech, Caracol amongst others. There are estimated to be hundreds of Mayan temples scattered throughout the country, although most are buried in the rich vegetation of the tropical jungle.
The capital of Belize is Belmopan City, a melting pot of numerous religions and ethnic groups, bustles with trade activity and can be quite dangerous at night time. The official language is English, though Spanish is widespread and Maya and Creole are also spoken.
The climate is subtropical with high temperatures and humidity. The rainy season goes from mid-May to November, while the hurricane season is from June to the end of November. The hottest month is in May and the coldest in January.