Maps of Brunei. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Brunei. All cities of Brunei on the maps.
Maps of Brunei:
- Detailed physical map of Brunei. Brunei detailed physical map.
- Detailed political map of Brunei. Brunei detailed political map.
- Detailed relief and political map of Brunei. Brunei detailed relief and political map.
- Detailed road map of Brunei. Brunei detailed road map.
- Detailed tourist map of Brunei. Brunei detailed tourist map.
- Large political map of Brunei. Brunei large political map.
Brunei – short description:
Bandar Seri Bengawan is the capital of Brunei and Malay its official language, English as well as many Chinese dialects is also spoken. The capital is strewn with imposing and majestic temples, such as the Istana Nurul Iman as well as water villages, from here the boat ride to Bangar is a really fascinating experience.
Throughout the state there are many examples of the majestic glamor of Islamic architecture and tradition, such as the Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque, with its golden dome, the Royal Regalia Building and the Tomb of Sultan Bolkiah.
The National park of Ulu Temburong is a paradise of verdant rain forest and wildlife, where one can explore some of the rarest plant and animal species of the world and admire the superb traditional longhouses. There are splendid hot springs and waterfalls in the Belait district, near Kampong Labi deep in the rainforest, which are best experienced with a river safari.
The climate is warm to hot all year round, with heavy rainfall from September to January.