Maps of Burkina Faso. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Burkina Faso. All cities of Burkina Faso on the maps.
Maps of Burkina Faso:
- Burkina Faso detailed administrative and relief map. Detailed administrative and relief map of Burkina Faso.
- Burkina Faso detailed administrative map with all cities. Detailed administrative map of Burkina Faso with all cities.
- Burkina Faso detailed provinces map. Detailed map of Burkina Faso provinces.
- Burkina Faso location map. Map of Burkina Faso location.
- Burkina Faso location map on a map of the world. Location of Burkina Faso on a map of the world.
- Detailed administrative map of Burkina Faso with roads and cities.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Burkina Faso. Burkina Faso political and administrative map.
- Detailed road and administrative map of Burkina Faso. Burkina Faso detailed road and administrative map.
- Detailed road map of Burkina Faso. Burkina Faso detailed road map.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Burkina Faso with all cities and roads on the map.
- Large location map of Burkina Faso. Burkina Faso large location map.
- Large political map of Africa. Africa large political map.
- Large relief and administrative map of Burkina Faso. Burkina Faso large relief and administrative map.
- Map of Burkina Faso. Burkina Faso map.
Burkina Faso – short description:
In the capital there are other museum and imposing mosques, such as the Grand Mosquée in the Kibidwé districts, while just outside the town of Banfora one must find the time to visit the impressive Karfiguéla Waterfalls or the peculiar Sindou Rock Formations at Sindou.
These areas are also excellent for hiking and mountain biking, for they offer exceptional views, notably from the top of the Banfora Escarpment.
Burkina is excellent for wildlife spotting in the reservoir sites near Pabre or Sabou where crocodiles can be seen close up. There are plenty of national parks and reserves to visit, such as the Kabore Tembi, the ‘W’ and the Ranch de Nazinga, here one can spot antelopes, monkeys, elephants, baboons and warthogs.
The south of Burkina is composed of wooded savannah, while in the north the desert prevails. Three great rivers provide water in the great plains of the valley, the Black, Red and White Volta. The best months to visit are November to February when the weather is cooler and there is less rainfall, the rest of the year the temperatures can get unbearably hot.
The people from Burkina Faso are called Burkinabé.