Maps of Cameroon. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Cameroon. All cities of Cameroon on the maps.
Maps of Cameroon:
- Cameroun detailed administrative and political map. Detailed administrative and political map of Cameroun.
- Detailed Cameroon location map. Detailed location map of Cameroun.
- Detailed physical map of Cameroon. Cameroon detailed physical map.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Cameroon. Cameroun detailed political and administrative map.
- Detailed political map of Cameroon. Cameroun detailed political map.
- Detailed relief and administrative map of Cameroon. Cameroun detailed relief and administrative map.
- Detailed relief and administrative map of Cameroon with all cities and roads.
- Detailed relief and political map of Cameroon. Cameroun detailed relief and political map.
- Detailed road and political map of Cameroon. Cameroun detailed road and political map.
- Large detailed administrative map of Cameroon with all roads, cities and airports.
- Large detailed physical map of Cameroon with all cities, airports and roads.
- Large detailed road map of Cameroon. Cameroun large detailed road map.
- Map of Cameroon. Cameroun map.
- Physical and road map of Cameroon. Cameroun physical and road map.
- Political map of Cameroon. Cameroun political map.
Cameroon – short description:
This country offers everything an African country could wish for; expanses of wild savannah, deserts, lakes, tropical forests and long stretches of golden beaches. Mountain areas also dominate in the south and northwest of Cameroon providing ideal sites for hiking and scenic views.
Yaoundé is the capital of Cameroon, the official languages being French and English including the 200 different African languages. In Yaoundé the National Museum displays a beautiful collection of traditional arts and crafts, as does the Benedictine Monastery in its Musée d’Art.
The most striking region is probably the northwest with its volcanic peaks and bamboo forests, waterfalls and picturesque villages dotting the forest. In the southwest one can admire the imposing Mount Cameroon dominating the coast from its 4,095 meters.
There are also many game parks and reserves throughout the country densely populated with wildlife, notably the Bénoué National Park, the Waza National Park, the Bouba Ndjidah National Park and the Kalamaloué Reserve, where hippo, elephant, lion, panther, buffalo, black rhinos amongst many other species can be spotted.
The climate in the south is very dry and hot from November to February, while the rainy season runs from July to October. In the north the temperatures vary considerably depending on the areas. The rainy season goes from May to October, the best months to visit are from January to April.
The people from Cameroon are called Cameroonians.