Maps of Chad. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Chad. All cities of Chad on the maps.
Maps of Chad:
- Chad detailed location map. Map of Chad location.
- Detailed administrative map of Chad with cities. Chad detailed administrative map with cities.
- Detailed administrative map of Chad with roads. Chad detailed administrative map with roads.
- Detailed physical and road map of Chad. Chad detailed physical and road map.
- Detailed political map of Chad. Chad detailed political map.
- Detailed relief and political map of Chad. Chad detailed relief and political map.
- Detailed topographical map of Chad. Chad detailed topographical map.
- Large detailed administrative map of Chad with all cities, roads and airports.
- Large detailed physical map of Chad with all cities, roads and airports.
- Large detailed road map of Chad with all cities and airports.
- Map of Chad. Chad map.
- Political map of Chad. Chad political map.
Chad – short description:
The country offers diverse settings from equatorial forests to deserts, or the volcanic Tibet range offering dramatic settings with canyons and ravines in the backdrop of the Sahara’s sand dunes. Here one can also trek up to the Emi Koussi, a high peak, 3,414m above sea level. This is also the region of the dreaded Toubou Tribe, distant relatives of the Tuaregs.
Lake Chad is probably one of the most important sites in the country and one of the largest freshwater lakes in the world; it provides water to the whole of Chad and some of its neighboring countries.
Another site of interest is the Zakouma National Park located on an immense plain, across which the Bahr Salamat and its tributaries flow from north to south; here one can spot giraffes, lions and elephants amongst other species.
Chad has a tropical climate with high temperatures, the rainy season going from May to October or June to September depending on the regions.
The people from Chad are called Chadians.