Maps of Comoros. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Comoros. All cities of Comoros on the maps.
Maps of Comoros:
- Comoros detailed location map. Detailed location map of Comoros.
- Detailed physical map of Comoros with cities, roads and airports.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Comoros with cities, roads and airports.
- Detailed political map of Comoros and Mayotte with cities, roads and airports.
- Detailed political map of Comoros and Mayotte with roads. Comoros and Mayotte political map with roads.
- Detailed relief and road map of Comoros and Mayotte. Comoros and Mayotte detailed relief and road map.
- Large detailed road map of Comoros with all cities. Comoros large detailed road map with all cities.
- Map of Comoros and Mayotte. Comoros and Mayotte map.
- Political map of Comoros and Mayotte with cities, roads and airports.
Comoros – short description:
The capital of the archipelago is Moroni on the island of Ngazidja and throughout the islands the official languages are French, Arabic and Comorian. All three islands are now independent from France, although Mayotte is still linked with France.
The Comoros Islands are re-knowned for their natural perfumes and essences, most of which derive from flower such as orange, jasmine and ylang-ylang. Spices are also a main produce of the islands, these include basil, vanilla, pepper, cloves and nutmeg.
Mount Mount Karthala is an active volcano on the island of Ngazidja, where trekkers can climb and enjoy the magnificent views from above. All of the islands are of volcanic origin and offer spectacular sites for land exploration and pristine coral reefs for those who enjoy scuba-diving.
The climate in the Comoros is tropical therefore temperatures are warm and humid. There may be occasional cyclones from January to April, the rainy season going from November to April.
The people from Comoros are called Comorians.