Maps of Congo. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Congo. All cities of Congo on the maps.
Maps of Congo:
- Detailed administrative map of Congo. Congo detailed administrative map.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Congo with roads and cities.
- Detailed political map of Congo. Congo detailed political map.
- Detailed political map of Congo with all cities. Congo detailed political map with all cities.
- Detailed relief and administrative map of Congo. Congo detailed relief and administrative map.
- Full political map of Congo. Congo full political map.
- Large detailed topographical map of Congo. Congo large detailed topographical map.
- Map of Congo. Congo map.
- Schematic political map of Congo. Congo schematic political map.
Congo – short description:
The coastal area looks out onto the Atlantic Ocean with lagoons scattered throughout its narrow sandy plain and the backdrop of the Mayombe Mountains. There are many swampy areas in this region with grassland and thick forests; here one can only travel around by boat up and down the many tributaries of the River Congo.
This land is rich in virgin forestland, waterfalls, rapids, swamps as well as wildlife. In the forests there are also quite a number of indigenous tribes who still safeguard their tradition and culture.
Brazzaville is a fascinating city with plenty of sights and places to explore during the day, while at nighttime the local musicians give a festive atmosphere to the city. Here there are museums to visit and mosques to admire as well as the markets of Oluendze and Moungali to browse through.
Exploring the Congo Rapids or water-skiing on the Congo and Kouillou rivers is a great way to enjoy the outdoors as is a trek to the Loufoulakari Falls, probably the most breathtaking waterfalls of the region.
Congo’s climate is equatorial with a very short rainy season from October to December and another longer one from January to May.
The people from Congo are called Congolese.