Maps of Cyprus. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Cyprus. All cities of Cyprus on the maps.
Maps of Cyprus:
- Big detailed road map of Cyprus. Cyprus big detailed road map.
- Big road and administrative map of Cyprus. Cyprus big road and administrative map.
- Detailed relief and administrative map of Cyprus. Cyprus detailed relief and administrative map.
- General map of Cyprus. Cyprus general map.
- Guide map of Cyprus. Cyprus guide map.
- Large detailed road and administrative map of Cyprus with all cities and roads on the map.
- Large detailed road and tourist map of Cyprus. Cyprus large detailed road and tourist map.
- Large detailed road map of Cyprus. Cyprus large detailed road map.
Cyprus – short description:
The landscape varies considerably from rocky cliffs, mountains strewn with forestland, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches. The Troodos Mountains in the island’s center rise up to 1,952 meters above sea level, and there is actually skiing during the winter, while in the summer one can enjoy hikking, cycling and birdwatching.
The island offers quite a few UNESCO Heritage sites, pristine beaches and turquoise clear waters, notably around Ayia Napa and Protaras, where there are plenty of watersports activities to choose from.
The Akamas National Park is a site of rare beauty where nature lovers can wander to lara Bay a protected area where loggerhead turtles return each year to lay their eggs.
Cyprus offers a blend of past culture with its venetian walls, Roman mosaics, Crusader castles and its active nightlife in the major towns’ cafés and beachfront promenades.
The island boasts a warm Mediterranean climate, with hot and dry summers, with mild winter along the coast.