Maps of Ecuador. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Ecuador. All cities of Ecuador on the maps.
Maps of Ecuador:
- Map of Ecuador. Ecuador map.
- Ecuador location map. Map of Ecuador location.
- Map of Ecuador with cities. Ecuador map with cities.
- Full political map of Ecuador. Ecuador full political map.
- Detailed physical map of Ecuador with roads. Ecuador detailed physical map with roads.
- Detailed political map of Ecuador. Ecuador detailed political map.
- Large detailed administrative map of Ecuador. Ecuador large detailed administrative map.
- Large detailed physical map of Ecuador. Ecuador large detailed physical map.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Ecuador with relief.
- Large detailed relief and political map of Ecuador with cities. Ecuador large relief and political map with cities.
- Large detailed relief map of Ecuador. Ecuador large detailed relief map.
- Large detailed road and administrative map of Ecuador. Ecuador large detailed road and administrative map.
- Large detailed road map of Ecuador. Ecuador large detailed road map.
- Large detailed topographical map of Ecuador. Ecuador large detailed topographical map.
- Large detailed tourist map of Ecuador with roads. Ecuador large detailed tourist map with roads.
Ecuador – short description:
Ecuador is a country that is divided into three geological regions, the Oriente, Sierra and Costa as well as the Galapagos Islands of the coast of the country. The Andes run through the center of the country with mountain peaks reaching over 6,000 m above sea level, dotted with volcanoes, half of which are still active; this area is the Sierra.
The Oriente region offers thick jungle areas, flowing with rivers that carry water from the Andes to the Amazon River, while the Costa boasts tropical lush forests and pristine beaches. Along the coast there are also banana, coffee, sugar and cacao plantations, providing the main produce for the country.
The Galapagos Islands are the true wildlife treasure of Ecuador, situated off the coast in the Pacific Ocean, these are islands where unique and rare species find their haven and are one of the world’s most beautiful sites for wildlife observation.
The climate varies a lot depending on the location and altitude, the dry season running from June to September. Near the coast the weather is humid and hot, while in the mountains it can get very cold. Most of the larger cities are in the subtropical area, although Quito can get quite cold at night.