Maps of Egypt. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Egypt. All cities of Egypt on the maps.
Maps of Egypt:
- Administrative divisions map of Egypt. Egypt administrative divisions map.
- Administrative map of Egypt. Egypt administrative map.
- Deatiled political and road map of Egypt. Egypt deatiled political and road map.
- Detailed administrative divisions map of Egypt. Egypt detailed administrative divisions map.
- Detailed administrative map of Egypt. Egypt detailed administrative map.
- Detailed ancient map of Egypt. Egypt detailed ancient map.
- Detailed Egypt location map. Detailed map of Egypt location.
- Detailed political map of Egypt with roads, cities and airports.
- Detailed relief and political map of Egypt. Egypt detailed relief and political map.
- Detailed relief map of Egypt, Sinai Peninsula with roads. Egypt, Sinai Peninsula detailed relief map with roads.
- Detailed road and physical map of Egypt. Egypt detailed road and physical map.
- Detailed tourist map of Egypt. Egypt detailed tourist map.
- Detailed travel map of Egypt. Egypt detailed travel map.
- Egypt political map. Political map of Egypt.
- Egypt political map 1972. Political map of Egypt of 1972.
- Egypt small map. Small map of Egypt.
- Large based map of Egypt. Egypt large based map.
- Large detailed ancient Egypt map. Egypt large detailed ancient map.
- Large detailed Egypt political map. Egypt large detailed political map.
- Large detailed Egypt satellite photo. Egypt large detailed satellite photo.
- Large detailed relief map of Africa. Africa large detailed relief map.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Egypt with all cities, roads and airports.
- Large detailed relief map of Egypt with all cities and roads. Egypt large relief map with all cities and roads.
- Large detailed travel map of Egypt. Egypt large detailed travel map.
- Large relief map of Egypt. Egypt large relief map.
- Large relief map of Egypt with all roads. Egypt large relief map with all roads.
- Map of Egypt. Egypt map.
Maps of Cairo City:
Egypt – short description:
Most of Egypt’s land is covered by flat desert offering scarce vegetation, with a few towns developing around oases scattered in the desert. The Sinai Peninsula lies to the east while to the south the Aswan Dam and the cataracts of the River Nile offer some spectacular landscape and views.
One of Egypt’s most visited sites is Luxor with its ancient city of Thebes and spectacular Temple of Karnak full of treasures, statues and obelisks. The Valley of the Kings is the site of painted tombs of kings and queens while Aswan offers beautiful landscapes of botanical gardens along the Nile.
Abu Simbel is another magnificent archaeological site, with the glorious Sun Temple of Ramses II discovered in the early 19th century. Other Nile archaeological sites are the Kom ombo (city of gold) and Edfu with their pharaonic temples.
Egypt also offers some magnificent coastal areas on the Red Sea, notably the Ras Mohamed National Park teeming with hundreds of different species of fish, multicolored coral and crystal clear waters, an ideal site for snorkeling and scuba diving. All along the coast Egypt boast magnificent beaches and underwater spectacles as well other water activities including windsurfing.
The best time to visit Egypt is from February to April and October to November in order to avoid the extremely hot temperatures, especially in the desert areas and the archaeological sites.
The people from Egypt are called Egyptians.