Maps of Equatorial Guinea. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Equatorial Guinea. All cities of Equatorial Guinea on the maps.
Maps of Equatorial Guinea:
- Detailed administrative map of Equatorial Guinea with cities.
- Detailed physical and road map of Equatorial Guinea. Equatorial Guinea detailed physical and road map.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Equatorial Guinea.
- Detailed political map of Equatorial Guinea. Equatorial Guinea detailed political map.
- Equatorial Guinea large detailed topographical map. Large detailed topographical map of Equatorial Guinea.
- Large detailed administrative map of Equatorial Guinea with cities, roads and airports.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Equatorial Guinea with cities and roads.
- Map of Equatorial Guinea. Equatorial Guinea map.
Equatorial Guinea – short description:
The island of Bioko and the small islands of Great Elobey, Small Elobey, Annobón and Corisco are also part of Equatorial Guinea. On the island of Bioko there are some magnificent beaches with the backdrop of two main peaks rising in the south. On the mainland there is much forestland with some snow-capped volcanoes and mountain areas as well as costal plains with lush vegetation and magnificent scenery.
The capital has its charm, although it is a little run down, boasting Spanish architecture and lively markets. All the beaches around the islands are stunning and a good viewpoint is from the Pico Basile rising to 3,000 m above sea level. For some good trekking walk up the Pico Malabo that offers many hidden trails.
The Monte Alen National Park can be accessed by a series of trails through the jungle and hear one can spot elephants, leopards and other bird species. Several species of monkeys can be seen at the Cascades of Moca, Lake Loreta and Lake Biao.
The climate is tropical all year round with heavy rainfalls, which are less frequent from December to February.
The people from the Equatorial Guinea are called Equatorial Guineans.