Maps of Florida state. Detailed road, adminsitartive, physical, topographical and other maps of Florida state.
Maps of Florida state:
- Florida state map. Map of Florida state.
- Administrative map of Florida state. Florida state administrative map.
- Administrative divisions map of Florida with major cities.
- Detailed map of Florida. Florida detailed map.
- Detailed map of Florida state. Florida state detailed map.
- Detailed tourist map of Florida state. Florida state detailed tourist map.
- Detailed highways map of Florida state. Florida state detailed highways map.
- Detailed Florida state map with cities. Florida state detailed map with cities.
- Detailed administrative map of Florida state. Florida state detailed administrative map.
- Detailed old administrative map of Florida state.
- Detailed administrative divisions map of Florida state.
- Detailed administrative map of Florida state with roads, highways and cities.
- Large map of Florida state. Florida state large map.
- Large highways map of Florida state with national parks.
- Large roads and highways map of Florida state with cities.
- Large administrative map of Florida with roads and cities.
- Large detailed road atlas of Florida state. Florida state large detailed road atlas.
- Large detailed tourist map of Florida state.
- Large detailed physical map of Florida state. Florida state large detailed physical map.
- Large detailed roads and highways map of Florida state.
- Large detailed old land survey map of Florida state – 1848.
- Large detailed administrative map of Florida state with major cities.
- Large detailed old administrative map of Florida with all cities – 1921.
- Large detailed roads and highways map of Florida state with all cities.
The state of Florida – short description:
Orlando is the choice destination when looking for fun activities, with its theme parks Walt Disney World, the Magic Kingdom Park and Busch Gardens, these sites amongst others, offer an incredible number of entertainment facilities.
Tallahassee is the capital of Florida and is situated closer to Atlanta than Miami, giving it a more Southern character than the former, for Miami and its beaches provide a large range of sports, recreational activities, shopping centers, restaurants and bars both in the downtown area and at the art deco Miami Beach.
The Everglades National Park is the third-largest national park in the USA, with its expanse of waterways, subtropical saw grass prairies and tangled wilderness, most of the park is on water and aboard airboat one can explore the park and spot animals such as crocodiles and other bird species.
The Marco Island is nestled amongst the Ten Thousand Islands an area of striking beauty, stretching from Naples to the Florida Keys in a labyrinth of mangrove isles. Past here are the Florida Keys with their tropical climate, pristine beaches and turquoise waters.
Other cities include Tampa, Petersburg and Sarasota the cultural capital of Miami with its magnificent art galleries. Naples is also a popular seaside resort, while St Augustine is known as ‘America’s oldest city’
The climate offers long warm summers and mild winters, the coast is cooler in summer due to the ocean breezes.