Maps of Gambia. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Gambia. All cities of Gambia on the maps.
Maps of Gambia:
- Africa political map. Political map of Africa.
- Detailed map of Gambia 1932. Gambia detailed map of 1932.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Gambia. Gambia detailed political and administrative map.
- Detailed political map of Gambia. Gambia detailed political map.
- Detailed west part road map of Gambia. Gambia detailed west part road map.
- Gambia detailed political map. Detailed political map of Gambia.
- Gambia location map. Location map of Gambia.
- Gambia map with cities. Map of Gambia with cities.
- High resolution road map of Gambia. Gambia high resolution road map.
- Large detailed road and travel map of Gambia with all cities.
- Map of Gambia. Gambia map.
- Road and physical map of Gambia. Gambia road and physical map.
Gambia – short description:
Although Gambia is a mere strip of land it offers a diversified landscape, with lush tropical forests, swamps, marshes, wooded savannah and sandy beaches, the River Gambia running right through the country. Gambia is also a paradise for birdwatchers with over 540 different species to spot. The national parks and reserves are a major asset, attracting an ecotourism to its pristine landscapes.
The beaches along the Atlantic Coast offer some of the best in Africa, fringed with palm trees and scattered with seashells, with a fromation of some superb sand cliffs in the area where the river flows into the Atlantic.
Some sites of interests are Albreda/Jufureh, twin villages that offer an insight of Gambian colonial history with the Exhibition of the Slave Trade, or the standing stones of Wassu, a series of fascinating stones standing in a circle, that are thought to mark a perhistoric burial ground, although they are still veiled by mystery.
Gambia offers the best climate in Africa, with subtropical temperatures, with a dry season from November to June and a rainy season from June to October.
The people from Gambia are called Gambians.