Maps of Georgia. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Georgia. All cities of Georgia on the maps.
Maps of Georgia:
- Detailed physical map of Georgia. Georgia detailed physical map.
- Detailed road map of Georgia. Georgia detailed road map.
- Large detailed administrative map of Georgia. Georgia large detailed administrative map.
- Large detailed road map of Georgia. Georgia large detailed road map.
- Relief and political map of Georgia. Georgia relief and political map.
- Road and political map of Georgia. Georgia road and political map.
- Road map of Georgia. Georgia road map.
Maps of Tbilisi city:
Georgia – short description:
The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi and the official language is Georgian, other languages spoken are Russian, Armenian, Azeri, Ossetian and Abkhazian.
Georgia offers a mountainous landscape with breathtaking scenery and a rich variety of flora and fauna. The landscape varies from enclosed high valleys to wide basins, from spas with Georgia’s famous mineral waters to waterfalls, caves and other impressive sites that render this country so beautiful.
Tbilisi offers a cheerful Mediterranean atmosphere, scattered with stone houses built around vine-draped courtyards, while Sukhumi the capital of Abkhazia, one of the two autonomous republics of Georgia, is a calm sunny port town, famous for its beautiful beaches scattered with palm and eucalyptus trees.
Georgia has a rich background of religious culture and examples of historic churches and pre-Chrisitian Georgian tombs. A very interesting site is Mtskheta, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the center of Georgian Christianity until the 12th century, with its Svetitskhoveli Cathedral; this site was the holiest place in ancient Georgia.
The climate offers hot summers and mild winters, with lower temperatures in the alpine areas, the subtropical southwest can have heavy rainfall.