Maps of Guinea. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Guinea. All cities of Guinea on the maps.
Maps of Guinea:
- Administrative map of Guinea. Guinea administrative map.
- Administrative map of Guinea with all roads. Guinea administrative map with all roads.
- Detailed Guinea regions map. Guinea detailed regions map.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Guinea. Guinea detailed political and administrative map.
- Detailed political map of Guinea. Guinea detailed political map.
- Detailed relief and administrative map of Guinea. Guinea detailed relief and administrative map.
- Guinea economic activity map 1973. Economic activity map of Guinea 1973.
- Guinea political map with all cities. Political map of Guinea with all cities.
- Guinea population and selected ethnic groups map 1973.
- Guinea vegetation map of 1973. Vegetation map of Guinea 1973.
- Large political and administrative map of Guinea. Guinea large political and administrative map.
- Large road map of Guinea. Guinea large road map.
- Map of Guinea. Guinea map.
- Political and administrative map of Guinea. Guinea political and administrative map.
- Road and physical map of Guinea. Guinea road and physical map.
- Road map of Guinea with cities. Guinea road map with cities.
- Small map of Guinea. Guinea small map.
Maps of Conakry city:
Guinea – short description:
Most of Guinea’s landscape offers lush vegetation and magnificent views over tropical forests and snow-capped volcanoes. The island beaches are paradise sites, with pristine white sandy beaches and clear deep blue waters.
The Monte Alen National Park sprawls over more than 1,400 square kilometers of jungle, with trails and paths meandering through the vegetation, where wild animals such as elephants and leopards can be spotted as well as numerous bird species.
Other spectacular natural sites are the Cascades of Moca, Lake Biao and Lake Loreta, here too wild animals can be spotted, notably monkeys. A trek up Pico Basile, 3000 m above sea level will offer a splendid view of the landscape and Mount Cameroon in the distance.
In Malabo there are plenty of attractive buildings left by the Spanish colonial era as well as the Portuguese and colorful markets are also scattered around the capital.
The climate is tropical throughout the year, with heavy rainfall from December to February.
The people from Guinea are called Guineans.