Maps of Guyana. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Guyana. All cities of Guyana on the maps.
Maps of Guyana:
- Map of Guyana. Guyana map.
- Guyana location map. Map of Guyana location.
- Guyana political map with cities. Political map of Guyana with cities.
- Large detailed administrative map of Guyana with cities. Guyana large detailed administrative map with cities.
- Large detailed map of Guyana. Guyana large detailed map.
- Large detailed physical map of Guyana. Guyana large detailed physical map.
- Large detailed physical map of Guyana with cities and airports. Guyana physical map with cities and airports.
- Large detailed political map of Guyana. Guyana large detailed political map.
- Large detailed relief and political map of Guyana with cities. Guyana large relief and political map with cities.
- Large detailed tourist map of Guyana. Guyana large detailed tourist map.
- Large detailed travel map of Guyana. Guyana large detailed travel map.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Guyana with cities and roads. Guyana large detailed political and administrative map with cities and roads.
Guyana – short description:
Georgetown its capital is truly impressive with its charming verdant boulevards and many canals lined with 19th century houses built on stilts. The country’s official language is English, although Creole, Hindi, Urdu and Amerindian dialects are also spoken.
A thick hilly forest and jungle spreads over more than 80 percent of the country and the Rupununi and Kanuku Mountains rise in the southwest near the border with Venezuela.
The coastal area offers over 300 km of coastline with beaches such as Almond Beach, Shell Beach and Saxacalli Beach amongst others.
The Kaieteur Falls are impressive waterfalls situated along the Potaro River; they are five times the height of the Niagara Falls. In this area one can also explore the Kaieteur National Park, which is situated, on the Guiana Shield, one of the world’s oldest geological formations.
The rainforests of Iwokrama with a canopy walkway and the Pakaraima Mountains in Surama is the home of the Macushi tripe, here trekking as well as wildlife observation are ideal pastimes.
All year round Guyana has a warm tropical climate, with rainfall throughout most of the year, the main seasons being December to January and May to June.