Maps of Jamaica. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Jamaica. All cities of Jamaica on the maps.
Maps of Jamaica:
- Detailed physical and road map of Jamaica. Jamaica detailed physical and road map.
- Detailed satellite map of Jamaica. Jamaica detailed satellite map.
- Large detailed administrative and relief map of Jamaica. Jamaica large detailed administrative and relief map.
- Large detailed administrative and road map of Jamaica. Jamaica large detailed administrative and road map.
- Large detailed political map of Jamaica. Jamaica large detailed political map.
- Large detailed road and physical map of Jamaica. Jamaica large detailed road and physical map.
- Large detailed road and tourist map of Jamaica. Jamaica large detailed road and tourist map.
- Large detailed topographical map of Jamaica. Jamaica large detailed topographical map.
- Large map of the regions of Jamaica. Jamaica regions large map.
- Old large detailed map of Jamaica 1882. Jamaica old large detailed map of 1882.
- Large detailed physical and road map of Jamaica with cities. Jamaica large physical and road map with cities.
- Large detailed road and physical map of Jamaica with cities and airports. Jamaica large detailed road and physical map with cities and airports.
Jamaica – short description:
Jamaica is bordered by magnificent sandy beaches in a backdrop of tropical vegetation and blue mountain peaks. The numerous national parks offer pristine natural sites and the many colonial towns are handsome sites to visit. The two main coastal towns are Montego Bay and Negril with their fine hotels, restaurants, lively clubs and world-class golfing facilities. The beaches and bars at Negril permeate a laid back atmosphere with the Rasta mood and musical ambience, while Montego Bay is known as the party town and a paradise for shoppers.
Jamaica is also an island of deep cultural traditions, its roots lie in the music, rock, reggae or reggaeton, this is the land where Bob Marley reigned sovereign over music, here one may visit the Tuff Gong and the Bob Marley Museum in Kingston.
For nature lovers head to Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios, where one can watch as dolphins swim in the backdrop of a tropical rainforest. Also in Ocho Rios visit the Shaw Park Botanical Gardens; with a 10-hectare collection of exotic Caribbean flora in, situated high on a hilltop overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the gardens have a waterfall as a centrepiece.
Jamaica has a warm tropical climate with the dry season from December to April and the rainy season from May to October. There may also be hurricanes during the rainy seasons.