Maps of Jordan. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Jordan. All cities of Jordan on the maps.
Maps of Jordan:
- Detailed administrative and political map of Jordan. Jordan detailed administrative and political map.
- Detailed map of Jordan country. Jordan country detailed map.
- Detailed relief and political map of Jordan. Jordan detailed relief and political map.
- Detailed road and administrative map of Jordan. Jordan detailed road and administrative map.
- Detailed road map of Jordan. Jordan detailed road map.
Jordan – short description:
Jordan looks out on to the Red Sea at Aqaba, a narrow strip of land teeming with underwater treasures, while in the northeast the flat desert spreads out, scattered occasionally by oases. The desert in the southeast is a spectacular wind-eroded region with brightly colored sandstone cliffs.
Jordan’s rich history and religious culture offers some magnificent sites, notably Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, with the breathtaking rock-hewn city of the Nabateans, which turns rose pink in the light of the setting sun. Wadi Rum is also a striking example of Jordan’s heritage and shares the beauty of Petra.
The climate varies with warm winters and hot summers in Aqaba and the Jordan Valley and cold winters and intensely hot summers in the Eastern Desert. There can be snow in the hills and rainfall is between November and March.