Maps of Kyrgyzstan. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Kyrgyzstan. All cities of Kyrgyzstan on the maps.
Maps of Kyrgyzstan:
- Detailed administrative map of Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan detailed administrative map.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan detailed political and administrative map.
- Detailed relief and administrative map of Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan detailed relief and administrative map.
- Detailed road and administrative map of Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan detailed road and administrative map.
- General map of Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan general map.
- Large detailed physical map of Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan large detailed physical map.
- Large detailed road and administrative map of Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan detailed road and administrative map.
- Large detailed tourist map of Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan large detailed tourist map.
Kyrgyzstan – short description:
The capital is Bishkek and the official language is Kyrgyz, a Turkic language closely related to Uzbek, Kazakh, Turkmen and Turkish.
Kyrgyzstan is a land of mountains, glaciers and lakes of sparkling blue waters, with a variety of hues that add color to the expanse landscape scenery, a paradise for nature lovers and trekking enthusiasts.
Osh and Bishkek are the two largest cities in Kyrgyzstan, the former is near the Uzbek border and is greatly influenced by the Islamic culture, while Bishkek has given way to the more westernly fashion.
The Tash Rabat caravanserai offers a welcomed shelter for the travelers following the Silk Road and is a good starting point for trekkers. The Sary-Chelek Biosphere Reserve boasts the best environmental elements of Kyrgyzstan in one site, with a series of forests, meadows and lakes. The Arslanbob walnut forest is a very beautiful and peaceful site in a backdrop of mountains where skiing is possible in winter.
The Saimaluu-Tash petroglyphs is a collection that spans across two glacian marines, high in the Ferghana Valley and has been a sacred site since 2000 BC.
The climate is a continental one with little rainfall, it is best to visit between May and October when it is easier to get around and treking is easier. Snowfall is heavy during winter.