Maps of Lesotho. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Lesotho. All cities of Lesotho on the maps.
Maps of Lesotho:
- Administrative map of Lesotho with all cities. Lesotho administrative map with all cities.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Lesotho. Lesotho detailed political and administrative map.
- Full political map of Lesotho. Lesotho full political map.
- Large detailed administrative amd political map of Lesotho with all cities and roads.
- Lesotho detailed location map. Detailed location map of Lesotho.
- Map of Lesotho. Lesotho map.
- Political map of Lesotho. Lesotho political map.
Lesotho – short description:
Many of the villages are remote and nestled in the highlands or mountains and can only be reached on horseback or light aircraft. Trekking or horseback riding in Lesotho is a magnificent experience, most of the paths starting off from Maseru. The country also offers other activities such as bird watching and fishing. More than 270 different species of birds can be spotted in the Maluti and Lesotho Drakensberg, or the Letsie Lake.
Near the capital there are some examples of Bushmen rock paintings at Ha Khotso and Ha Baroana, while south of Mahale’s Hoek there are caves to explore. The petrified forest of Thaba-Ts’oeu is also a breathtaking site, as are the Maletsunyane Waterfalls, the highest single drop waterfalls in Africa.
Lesotho’s climate has well defined seasons, with rainy summers from October to April. Snow may fall in the highlands from May to September. The hottest period of the year is from January to February.
The people from Lesotho are called Basotho.