Maps of Liberia. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Liberia. All cities of Liberia on the maps.
Maps of Liberia:
- Administrative map of Liberia. Liberia administrative map.
- Detailed physical and road map of Liberia. Liberia detailed physical and road map.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Liberia. Liberia detailed political and administrative map.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Liberia with all cities, roads and airports.
- Detailed political map of Liberia. Liberia detailed political map.
- Full political map of Liberia. Liberia full political map.
- Large detailed Liberia topographical map. Liberia large detailed topographical map.
- Large detailed physical map of Liberia with roads.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Liberia with roads and cities.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Liberia with roads, cities and airports.
- Liberia detailed location map. Detailed location map of Liberia.
- Liberia detailed political map. Detailed political map of Liberia.
- Map of Liberia. Liberia map.
- Political and administrative map of Liberia. Liberia political and administrative map.
Liberia – short description:
Liberia is the oldest republic in Africa and also the poorest nation, also due to the civil war that ravaged the country for over 14 years. Those who wish to travel to Liberia must keep in mind that they will be in for the basic tourism and intrepid adventures.
However there are lovely sites to explore, notably the city of Monrovia a sprawling capital separated by lagoons, inlets and rocky headlands, that offers several sandy beaches to relax on.
Sapo National Park in the Sinoe County is a pristine forest boasting an enormous variety of plants and wild animals such as elephant, leopard, giant forest hog and the rare pygmy hippo. The park can only be entered on foot through a rainforest that has remained untouched, rendering it one of Africa’s best-preserved sites.
Liberia also boasts many large sandy beaches, notably Bernard’s Beach, Caesar’s Beach, Cedar Beach, Cooper’s Beach, Elwa Beach, Kendaje Beach, Kenema Beach and Sugar Beach, here one can go scuba diving, the best season being from December to May when the waters are clearest.
The climate is hot and tropical with the rainy season going from May to October.
The people from Liberia are called Liberians.