Maps of Mauritania. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Mauritania. All cities of Mauritania on the maps.
Maps of Mauritania:
- Detailed administrative map of Mauritania. Mauritania detailed administrative map.
- Detailed physical map of Mauritania with all cities, roads and airports.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Mauritania. Mauritania detailed political and administrative map.
- Detailed relief and political map of Mauritania. Mauritania detailed relief and political map.
- Full political map of Mauritania. Mauritania full political map.
- Map of Mauritania. Mauritania map.
- Mauritania detailed location map. Detailed location map of Mauritania.
- Mauritania road and physical map. Road and physical map of Mauritania.
Mauritania – short description:
Many the people living in the country depend on livestock and agriculture for income, even though a large number of farmers moved in to the cities during seventies and eighties because of recurring droughts. Almost all the people of the country are Muslims and only a small number of people are Christians. Many languages are spoken in Mauritania but its official language is Hassaniya dialect of Arabic. This is also its national language. Some of the other languages that are spoken are French, Pulaar, Wolof and Soninke. In this culture, people who are overweight are considered to be highly attractive. Girls are sometimes forced fed to gain weight. However, force-feeding has now been abolished by law.
The people from Mauritania are called Mauritanians.