Maps of Mongolia. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Mongolia. All cities of Mongolia on the maps.
Maps of Mongolia:
- Detailed relief and administrative map of Mongolia. Mongolia detailed relief and administrative map.
- Detailed road and administrative map of Mongolia. Mongolia detailed road and administrative map.
- Full large detailed physical map of Mongolia. Mongolia full large detailed physical map.
- Large detailed administrative map of Mongolia. Mongolia large detailed administrative map.
- Large detailed physical map of Mongolia. Mongolia large detailed physical map.
- Large detailed road map of Mongolia. Mongolia large detailed road map.
Mongolia – short description:
Mining and agriculture are the two main industries in the country. The nation is rich in mineral resources such as tungsten, coal, gold, copper, tin and molybdenum. At present, there are about thirty thousand independent businesses in Mongolia and most of them are generally located in the capital city. Its stock exchange, The Mongolian Stock Exchange, was established in the year 1991 and it is considered to be the smallest stock exchange as compared to other stock exchanges (by market capitalization). While it has several domestic airports, Mongolia only has one international airport and that is the Chinggis Khaan International Airport, which is situated near Ulan Bator.