Maps of Ohio state. Detailed road, adminsitartive, physical, topographical and other maps of Ohio state.
Maps of Ohio state:
- Detailed official transportation map of Ohio state.
- Detailed Ohio state official rail map. Ohio state detailed official rail map.
- Large location map of Ohio state. Ohio state large location map.
- Large tourist illustrated map of Ohio state.
- Large official Ohio state transportation map.
- Large detailed map of Ohio state. Ohio state large detailed map.
- Large detailed Ohio state rail transportation map.
- Large detailed old administrative map of Ohio state – 1850.
- Large detailed old administrative map of Ohio state – 1855.
- Large detailed elevation map of Ohio state with roads and cities.
- Large detailed roads and highways map of Ohio state with all cities.
- Large detailed roads and highways map of Ohio state with national parks and all cities.
The state of Ohio – short description:
This state is also referred to as the Buckeye State because it has plenty it has many Ohio Buckeye trees growing on its land. It is also because of this that the people residing in Ohio are often referred to as Buckeyes. In terms of population, Ohio is considered to be the 9th largest state in the country.
According to the United States Census Bureau, there are about 11,485,910 residents in Ohio (year 2008). Most of the residents here are Caucasians. It has been found that about 3.6% of the people living in this state have been born in foreign countries.
The population of Ohio is of various ethnic groups and some of the main groups are American, Italian, German, English and Irish. According to the census in the year 2006, it was found that 82% of Ohio’s population consisted of White non-Hispanic and about 12% consisted of Black non-Hispanic.