Maps of Slovakia. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Slovakia. All cities of Slovakia on the maps.
Maps of Slovakia:
- Relief map of Slovakia. Slovakia relief map.
- Slovakia administrative divisions map.
- Road and administrative map of Slovakia. Slovakia road and administrative map.
- Physical map of Slovakia and border countries. Slovakia and border countries physical map.
- Elevation map of Slovakia with roads and cities.
- Map of Slovakia with cities and neighboring countries.
- Small map of Slovakia. Slovakia small map.
- Detailed Slovakia location map.
- Detailed road and physical map of Slovakia. Slovakia detailed road and physical map.
- Detailed roads map of Slovakia with relief.
- Detailed road and administrative map of Slovakia. Slovakia detailed road and administrative map.
- Detailed administrative and political map of Slovakia. Slovakia detailed administrative and political map.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Slovakia with roads and cities.
- Large detailed roads map of Slovakia.
- Large detailed roads map of Slovakia with all cities.
- Large detailed network map of motorways and expressroads of Slovak Republic.
Slovakia – short description:
In fact, more than 4/5th of the populations are Slovaks and the other people living in the country are of Hungarian origin. Slovak and Hungarian are spoken in the country but the Slovak is its official language.
The constitution of the country allows freedom of religion and most of the people in this country are Roman Catholics.
About 2/3rd of the population follows Roman Catholicism but not all these people go to Church on a regular basis. Slovakia is sometimes referred to as Tatra Tiger. The economy has changed from a planned economy to an economy driven by the market forces.
The banking sector of the country has been privatized and the number of foreign investments has also increased tremendously. The country’s medieval castles, mountains, natural landscapes, caves, ski resorts and spas are some of the things that attract the tourists to Slovakia.
In the year 2006, the number of tourists to Slovakia was more than 1.6 million people.