Maps of Solomon Islands. Detailed road and other maps of Solomon Islands. All cities of Solomon Islands on the maps.
Maps of Solomon Islands:
- Full political map of Solomon Islands. Solomon Islands full political map.
- Large detailed map of Solomon Islands with all cities and airports.
- Large detailed physical map of Solomon Islands with all cities and airports.
- Large detailed political and administrative map of Solomon Islands.
- Large detailed political map of Solomon Islands. Solomon Islands large detailed political map.
- Large physical map of Solomon Islands with all cities and airports.
- Map of Solomon Islands. Solomon Islands map.
Solomon Islands – short description:
Solomon is actually a very big island nation that is located on the eastern side of Papua New Guinea. The climate of the islands in Solomon is quite humid all through the year. The months of June July and august are cooler months.
The population of Solomon is about 552,438 people and out of this number, about 94% of the people are Melanesians. There are also people of Micronesian and Polynesian origins in this nation.
Apart from these ethnicities, there are also a few thousand Chinese people living in Solomon. There are about seventy-four local languages in the country and of this number, only seventy languages are spoken.
The remaining four languages are not spoken any more. The Melanesian languages are spoken by the people in the central islands. Almost all the people in Solomon are Christians and as such, Christianity is the chief religion in the country.