Maps of Tajikistan. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Tajikistan. All cities of Tajikistan on the maps.
Maps of Tajikistan:
- Detailed administrative map of Tajikistan. Tajikistan detailed administrative map.
- Detailed physical map of Tajikistan. Tajikistan detailed physical map.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Tajikistan. Tajikistan detailed political and administrative map.
- Large detailed physical and relief map of Tajikistan. Tajikistan large detailed physical and relief map.
- Large detailed political map of Tajikistan. Tajikistan large detailed political map.
- Large detailed relief map of Tajikistan. Tajikistan large detailed relief map.
- Large detailed road map of Tajikistan. Tajikistan large detailed road map.
- Large relief and political map of Tajikistan. Tajikistan large relief and political map.
Tajikistan – short description:
The mountains of the Pamir range covers this nation and about half of the country is at least ten thousand feet above the sea level. Tajikistan has more than nine hundred rivers and these rivers are at least ten kilometers long. About 2% of Tajikistan is covered by lakes. There are about 7,349,145 people living in this nation and most of them belong to the Tajik ethnic group. There are also some Russians and Uzbeks living in this country.
The main language that is spoken in Tajikistan is known as Tajik and this language is basically a variety of the Persian language. Russian is also spoken by some people, particularly when conducting business. Even though Tajikistan is a very poor country, most of the people in the country are literates and about 99% of its people can write and read. Dushanbe is the capital city of Tajikistan and it is also one of its chief urban centers.