Maps of Vanuatu. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Vanuatu. All cities of Vanuatu on the maps.
Maps of Vanuatu:
- Detailed map of Vanuatu. Vanuatu detailed map.
- Detailed physical map of Vanuatu. Vanuatu detailed physical map.
- Detailed physical map of Vanuatu with cities and airports.
- Detailed political and relief map of Vanuatu with roads and cities.
- Detailed political map of Vanuatu. Vanuatu detailed political map.
- Detailed tourist map of Vanuatu. Vanuatu detailed tourist map.
- Full political map of Vanuatu. Vanuatu full political map.
- Large detailed administrative map of Vanuatu with all roads, cities and airports.
- Large detailed location map of Vanuatu. Vanuatu large detailed location map.
- Large detailed map of New Caledonia and Vanuatu. New Caledonia and Vanuatu large detailed map.
- Large detailed physical map of Vanuatu in russian.
- Large detailed physical map of Vanuatu with cities, roads and airports.
- Map of Vanuatu. Vanuatu map.
- New Caledonia and Vanuatu bathymetric and topographic large detailed map.
Vanuatu – short description:
The nation was once under the rule of the U.K and France but in the year 1980, the country gained its independence and the Republic of Vanuatu was formed.
The nation is basically an archipelago that consists of about eighty-two small islands and of these islands, only sixty-five of them are inhabited. Port Vila is the largest town in this island nation and it is also the capital of Vanuatu.
There are about 221,506 people living in the country and the number of the male population is more than the female population. While there are many people living in the Port Vila and Luganville, most of the population of the country is living in the rural regions.
Almost all the people living in this nation are of Melanesian descent (about 98.5%). The rest of the population of the country includes Asians, Europeans and Pacific islanders. French, English and Bislama are the three official languages of Vanuatu. The Vanuatu people are mostly Christians.