Maps of Vatican. Detailed road and other maps of Vatican. All buildings of Vatican on the maps.
Maps of Vatican City:
- Map of Vatican. Vatican map.
- Vatican city map. Map of Vatican.
- Vatican area map. Area map of Vatican.
- Panoramic map of Vatican. Vatican panoramic map.
- Small map of Vatican. Vatican city small map.
- Detailed map of Vatican. Vatican detailed map.
- Detailed map of Vatican city. Vatican city detailed map.
- Detailed antique map of Rome city. Rome city detailed antique map.
- Detailed old map of Vatican city. Vatican city detailed old map.
- Detailed location map of Vatican city. Vatican city detailed location map.
- Detailed political map of Vatican city. Vatican city detailed political map.
- Detailed satellite map of Vatican city. Vatican city detailed satellite map.
- Detailed tourist map of Vatican city in chinese.
- Large detailed flag map of Vatican city. Vatican city large detailed flag map.
- Large detailed old map of Vatican city – 1914.
- Large detailed political map of Vatican city.
- Large detailed tourist map of Vatican city. Vatican city large detailed tourist map.
- Large detailed tourist map of Vatican city in italian.
- Large scale map of Vatican city. Vatican city large scale map.
Vatican City – short description:
This city-state was established in the year 1929 and its ordinances are published in the Italian language. This small nation is located on the Vatican Hill, which is a part of Rome.
The Vatican City’s climate is similar to that of Rome because this small city-state is situated in Rome. This is the first country in the world that has decided to be carbon neutral state. The State is now planning to achieve this by creating a Vatican Climate Forest.
Most of the people living in Vatican City are either carrying out the diplomatic service of the Holy See or they are living inside the walls of Vatican.
The places of worship inside this country are Roman Catholic churches and the people living in the country also follow Roman Catholicism.
There is no official language in this city-state but most of the population makes use of the Italian language to converse with each other.