Maps of Virginia state. Detailed road, adminsitartive, physical, topographical and other maps of Virginia state.
Maps of Virginia state:
- Detailed map of Virginia state. Virginia state detailed map.
- Large tourist illustrated map of the state of Virginia.
- Large detailed map of Virginia state. Virginia state large detailed map.
- Large detailed tourist map of the state of Virginia.
- Large detailed old administrative map of Virginia state – 1838.
- Large detailed administrative map of Virginia state with roads, highways and all cities.
- Large detailed administrative map of Virginia state with roads, highways and cities.
- Large detailed map of Virginia state with national parks, highways and major cities.
- Large detailed roads and highways map of Virginia state with national parks and all cities.
The state of Virginia – short description:
The Blue Ridge Mountains influence the climate and geography of this state. Virginia Beach is the capital of Virginia and this city is has the highest number of this state’s population.
There are about eight million residents in Virginia. It is the 35th largest state in terms of area and it has an area of about 110,784 square kilometers.
On the east of Virginia there is the Washington, D.C; on its north there is Maryland; Tennessee and North Carolina is located on the south of this state; on its west there is Kentucky; on its east it faces the Atlantic Ocean and on its west and north it is surrounded by West Virginia.
Of the various ethnic groups living in this state, the five main groups are American, African, English, German and Irish.
Virginia is basically a state where most of its people are Protestants and Catholics. Buddhism, Judaism, Islam and Hinduism are also followed by some people.