Maps of Wyoming state. Detailed road, adminsitartive, physical, topographical and other maps of Wyoming state.
Maps of Wyoming state:
- Large regions map of the state of Wyoming.
- Large illustrated map of the state of Wyoming. Wyoming large illustrated map.
- Large location map of the state of Wyoming. Wyoming state large location map.
- Large detailed map of Wyoming state. The state of Wyoming large detailed map.
- Large detailed old administrative map of Wyoming state – 1883.
- Large detailed roads and highways map of Wyoming state with all cities.
- Large detailed elevation map of Wyoming state with roads, highways and cities.
- Large detailed administrative map of Wyoming state with roads, highways and cities.
- Large detailed administrative map of Wyoming state with roads, highways and major cities.
- Large detailed map of Wyoming with national parks, highways, roads and major cities.
- Large detailed roads and highways map of Wyoming state with national parks and cities.
The state of Wyoming – short description:
About forty-eight percent of the land in this state is owned by the government. This state is considered to be the top producer of coal in United States. There are about 68.7 billion tons of coal reserves in Wyoming. It is also one of the largest producers of natural gas in the country. Cheyenne is the highest populated city in this state.
The unemployment rate in Wyoming is about 3% and the Gross State Product is $27.4 billion. The main sectors of the economy of this state are travel and tourism and mineral extraction industry.
In the year 2002, about 6 million people visited the monuments and national parks in Wyoming. The national parks in the state that are popular among the tourists are the Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Teton National Park.
The climate in this state is basically a semi-arid continental climate.