Maps of Arizona state. Detailed road, adminsitartive, physical, topographical and other maps of Arizona state.
Maps of Arizona state:
- Map of Arizona. Arizona map.
- Arizona state relief map. Relief map of Arizona state.
- Highways map of Arizona state. Arizona state highways map.
- Administrative map of Arizona. Arizona administrative map.
- Administrative map of Arizona state. Arizona state administrative map.
- Travel illustrated map of Arizona. Arizona travel illustrated map.
- Detailed road map of Arizona with cities. Arizona detailed road map with cities.
- Detailed elevation map of Arizona with cities. Arizona detailed elevation map with cities.
- Large detailed map of Arizona state. Arizona state large detailed map.
- Large detailed tourist illustrated map of Arizona state.
- Large detailed road map of Arizona state with all cities.
- Large detailed roads and highways map of Arizona state with all cities.
- Large detailed tourist attractions panoramic map of Northern Arizona state.
- Large detailed highways map of Arizona state with all cities and national parks.
The state of Arizona – short description:
To the north canyons intertwine with mountain steams, pine forests, alpine meadows and snow-capped volcanoes, while in the south and west the red deserts reign in red-hued splendor with striking rock formations, seemingly sculpted and carved in rock. Here one may also visit the ghost towns left after the gold and silver mining days under the canopy of never-ending blue skies.
The immense Navajo Reservation is the home to over 250,000 Navajo that work art in the form of silver jewelry and various other artifacts. Here Navajo guides lead tourists on horseback through the Canyon de Chelly National Monument.
Phoenix, the capital is also the largest city in Arizona and is close to Scottsdale, which is the number one holiday resort in the state. In both of these cities one can find great accommodation facilities and attractions, with art galleries and cultural events. Golf courses in Phoenix are also amongst some of the best in the USA, offering over 200 different sites.
The climate in Arizona is warm and pleasant all year round, although in mountain areas, including Flagstaff can get colder in winter and cool in the summer. Temperatures in the desert vary considerably from daytime to nighttime.