Maps of Botswana. Detailed road, administrative, physical and topographical maps of Botswana. All cities of Botswana on the maps.
Maps of Botswana:
- Botswana location map. Location map of Botswana.
- Detailed administrative map of Botswana with cities. Botswana detailed administrative map with cities.
- Detailed Botswana location map. Detailed location map of Botswana.
- Detailed political and administrative map of Botswana. Botswana detailed political and administrative map.
- Detailed road map of Botswana. Botswana detailed road map.
- Detailed topographical map of Africa. Africa detailed topographical map.
- Large detailed road and topographical map of Botswana. Botswana large road and topographical map.
- Large satellite map of Botswana. Botswana large satellite map.
- Map of Botswana. Botswana map.
- Southern Africa Panorama Map. Panorama Map of Southern Africa.
- Trans-Kalahari highway map. Map of Trans-Kalahari highways.
Maps of Gaborone City:
Botswana – short description:
Just northwest of the Delta are the Moremi Game Reserve and the Chobe National Park, while to the southwest lies the Kgalagadi Transfrontier National Park. In all of these parks one may spot hundreds of different bird species, antelopes, giraffes, elephant herds, leopards, crocodiles, lions, hippos just to name a few, offering an ideal site for wildlife observation and one of Africa’s best safari destinations.
The Central Kalahari Game Reserve remains virtually unexplored and is the perfect refuge for animals and the last of the remaining Bushmen.
One may also admire the rhinos at the Khama Rhino Sanctuary in Serowe, or gasp and the flocks of flamingos on the Makgadikgadi Plains.
The Tsodilo Hills are century-old isolated hills, considered a sacred site by Bushmen; here one may find thousands of rock paintings that have been left over a period of up to 100,000 years.
Botswana offers a temperate climate, but can get very hot from October to April, while the rainy season goes from January to March. The temperature keeps around 25°C in the winter, from May to September, although temperatures drop lower in the Kalahari during the evenings.
The people from Botswana are called Batswana.